Icon Processor is a goodie for icon lovers or those who adorn their desktops and Explorer with fanciful little graphics. This icon generator allows you to take an image and convert it into the ICO format. Icon Processor supports Bitmap, JPEG, GIF and WMF graphics as well as desktop cursors. For example, you can use it to create icons from images you've found on the Web or family photos you digitized with a scanner. In addition, Icon Processor can extract icon files from folders and libraries.
- Create smooth icons from images or photos
- Apply effects and styles to icons
- Create semi-transparent icons with shadows
- Search for icons in folders, split icon libraries into individual icons
- Use command-line or wizard interfaces